Saturday 16 February 2008

The morning comes, The sun hides

It's 6:58 a.m. on Saturday and I'm awake. I'm surprised on how early I've gone to bed last night at around 11:10 p.m. and to wake up at around the early hours of the morning. Mind you, I'd always wake up around 3p.m. in the afternoon! I think it's a new change for me. I honestly need Dr. Phil's advice on this. It's a real turn in the next chapter of my life.


Anyways....


Introduction.... not that I really like introducing myself to people. I find it more of a mystery to not know the person without meeting them and just create a story about their life and just play out the possibilities if the person is either a serial killer on the run or just simply on the run after beating his own wife, because she didn't put enough pepper in the sauce. But, I don't want to get TOO carried away, leaving you wondering if I'm some crazy nut job from the sidewalk selling crack, so I'll just get to the point.


I'm Jordan.
I'm 18 years old.
I live in Sydney, Australia.
I can be loud and obnoxious sometimes.
(Arn't we all?)
I'm loving and caring.
I'm a singer in progress.
(Yes, that's right)
I don't like people.
I hate some more than others.
I speak my mind.
(Most people hate that)
I don't judge others.
(Yes, I'm human)
I accept people for who they are.
(Shocking, aye?)
I have faith in my dreams.
I believe in people's dreams.
I believe in what's "right".
I love meeting new people.
(Don't start me)


Now for the downside...


I hate people who criticize others.
(We're NOT perfect)
I hate people with TOO much pride.
(Get OVER yourself)
I hate people who are negative.
(Get a LIFE)
I hate people who DON'T accept others for who THEY are.
(What makes YOU so special?)
I hate people that judge you WITHOUT even knowing you.
I hate people who pretend to be your friend but backstab you.
(Bring IT on bitch!)
I hate people who think they CAN destroy you.
(Have you met MY mother?)
I hate people who think they're TOO good to be your friend.
(As I said: What makes YOU so special?)


Anywho...


Since you've finished reading the above "About Me".
You'll notice that I'm DIFFERENT.
But, hey!
It's ME.
It's who I am.
If you DON'T accept it.
Then, you CAN just go fuck yourself.
God Bless.


Moving on...


It's 7:56 a.m., as I've spent almost an hour trying to finish this first blog entry of mine. I keep getting distractions: Mum waking up and babbling about someone forgetting to lock the back door. My neighbour lawn mowing the garden at THIS time of the morning. Don't people have lives? What happened to the good old days, when people used to sleep until the early hours of the afternoon? Doesn't this world have NO shame?! Damn global warming! It's messing with our minds. Next thing you know, we'll be exercising *shudders at the thought*. Scary.


Anyways....


As I sit here, with my ocean-blue robe over my black racing car shirt and my blue Homer Simpson boxers, (yes, that's right, I wear boxers, BOXERS, not briefs) I begin to wonder if writing this entry was worth it. I'm sure most of you have probably wasted a good 3-5 minutes of your so called "NORMAL" lives reading this. But, I think it's probably best to write down the non-stop dribble your mind plays repeatedly in your head. After all, we're all human right? We all have needs. We all have raging hormones (sure mine get mad at each other and stop talking to one another). We all have different styles. We have obliviated views upon the world. But most importantly. We have unique blogs.


I shall continue later.



Jordan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a twit bag,
but i wouldn't have you any other way!

Love you darling
Prue xx

:)

Anonymous said...

nicee stuff, your a good writer no wonder you write good music i bet :)
<3

Anonymous said...

Ah facking looove you!


:) ♥

You're cute, Jor.
Really really cute.
<3

Mizure said...

Great to see that your showing your true nature which is awesome ^^

I love your writing style: to the point and being dead honest...

I wouldn't change that about you ^^

Seeya around
Jamie XD

Anonymous said...

Aww Jordan if anyone has a problem with you they need their ass kicked! I love you and I'll never do anything to hurt you, not intentionally anyway. I know you will be a great singer someday and I'll support you the whole way=]

Anonymous said...

very nice blog and writing

very interesting :P

keep writing, follow your dreams, fuck the rest!

;)

cause
well always be partners in crimeeeeeee