Sunday 17 February 2008

I feel sorry for Zac...

I was on my internet homepage and I saw something about Jessica Alba trashing Zac Efron about the way he takes care of himself. Ok, first, let me clear some stuff up:

1) I'm not a FAN of Zac Efron.
2) I've NEVER seen his movies.
(except Hairspray cause I love the original)
3) I'm not one of those crazy OBSESSED teen-heart throbs.
4) I don't really CARE about his sexuality or personal life.
(he is who he is and does what he wants)
5) I don't really CLASSIFY him as a "celebrity".
(he's just someone who's turned a dream into a career)
6) I don't view him as a PIECE OF MEAT.
7) I don't GIVE a damn.
8) I have NOTHING against him.


Anyways, I know this is probably old news, but I just want to write something in this blog. I just want to say, who the hell made her the judge of the way people take care of themselves? Honestly? We were all born as INDIVIDUALS. We were all born with DIFFERENT skin colours. We grew up with different SEXUALITIES. We grew up with different INTERESTS. Above all it's what makes us in this world UNIQUE. We're all human. We're not perfect. What gives a person the right to judge someone and trash them? An arrogant dickhead, that's what.

I don't understand why people CAN'T accept others for who THEY are. What makes them so SPECIAL from the rest of us out there? NOTHING. It's completely overrated and predictable. I know he's been dealing with rumours about his sexuality, I know he's been through the supposed "break up" with Vanessa. How do I know? I've put up with people talking about it. Fun. Anyways, I know the media can be a total bitch sometimes. But, honestly, most people in the Entertainment Industry shouldn't be so ignorant. They should understand the situation and support each other. But, it's life, it's a bitch.

I'm just surprised how these people have had the strength and courage to deal with all the crap the media puts them through. I honestly give them credit for that. I salute you. All I can say is that Zac has a LOT of talent. He can sing. He can dance. He can act. I admire him for being where he is today. Honestly. I'm a singer in progress, as most of you have gathered from my 2nd blog, and I've finally got over that fear and pushed myself to take lessons. I just hope I'll have that big break and do it all for the right reasons.

As I was saying, I just hope to God, that he uses his talent as much as he can. Don't let it go to waste. Keep auditioning. Keep singing. Keep acting. Keep dancing. Just believe in yourself and be strong with what's ahead of you. Just live every moment without any regrets. Just don't do anything stupid which will ruin the rest of your life. If I could say this to him in person I would. I'm the type of person who sees a person for who they are; to see them happy; to see them with confidence and faith; to see them doing what they love. I'll always be there for a person no matter what's their status and be supportive of them.

I wouldn't mind being friends with Zac, because honestly, we all need friends that have a lot of positive energy and that has a great personality, that will leave you thankful. But, I know there's a 100+% chance that will never happen. Just because someone is a "celebrity" it's because they chose to build a career in that industry for their talent. Anyone can do it. It doesn't make us any different from them. We're all human. We're not perfect. We just succeed in something we believe and have faith in. It won't be easy. We all have to work and sacrifice. But, in the end, the results are going to be worth it.

I just want people to understand, that even if a person becomes something in life, doesn't matter what it is. I just hope they won't backstab or treat that person any less. Because karma is a bitch. What goes around, comes around. I hope most of you understand that, even though Zac Efron is VERY well-known now, he's still human like the rest of us. Sure, he has a career in front of the cameras, but he also has a normal personal life like us. We're all individuals. We're not perfect. I know a lot of people out there just love him about his looks, about his body, about wanting to get into his pants. All I can say is: are you that blind to look past that and see for what a person is for who they are?

I guess in today's generation, I will never know.



Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You pretty much summed up everything i wanted to say! Except you said it better that i ever could! Kudos to you my friend, it takes guts to write a blog about this topic, coz there are so many people who would tear this to shreds. Goodluck with your sining, and ihope you do find your break!
Best of luck, i ike your blogs, so i shall keep reading them.
Thanks 4 posting this, it made complete sense, i just hope (wish) that the thickheaded, arrogant people who take the shit out of zac realise that he is only human aswell.

Keep up the awesum work. =)

Josh.