Thursday 21 February 2008

When you believe...

What do we believe in? What do we pray for? What do we have faith in? What do we hope for? It's what our hearts drives us crazy by. We pray for success. We have faith in love. We believe in ourselves. We hope to find someone to make us happy. We want that special certain someone in our life that will take away all the pain from the inside. We pray to build our dreams into reality. We hope to live a peaceful life. We have to have faith in ourselves if we just believe.

Sometimes, hope can be frail, it's hard to believe. We pray and pray each night, in hope that someone, above us, around us, would hear. We begin to lose hope, when everything arounds us, seems to fall apart. We should never be afraid of what life throws at us. Although, deep down, we're afraid of our true selves. We never know what miracles we can achieve if we believe. We just have to have faith. We have to believe in ourselves and go out there to begin a new life.

I've realized so much these past few weeks: I've given up on so much in the past. I've lost hope in myself. I've lost confidence. I never believed I could achieve in life. But, now, I'm slowly starting to improve on my singing. I've prayed and wished to be helped... and I have. I've been taking singing lessons. I've been practicing at home. I've got people offering to help me, to help me slowly achieve the dream, I want so much to turn into reality.

When we believe, we believe in ourselves, we believe in our dreams, we believe in God, we believe in the love we have for one another. I've realized that we were put onto this world for a reason: to see what path we choose; to become unique in every individual way; to follow our dreams and accomplish our destiny. We just have to make that first big step and move forward. Whatever happens in life, no matter what demons we face, we have to keep moving forward. We have to keep the ball rolling, because an angel will shine through to the end.

Who knows what miracles can be accomplished if we believe in what's right. If we do it for all the right reasons. If we do it for what we love. If we do it for our dreams. It will show better results in the end. Never let ANYONE come between you and your dream. Don't let them destroy what you've been praying for. No matter what happens in life, we have to keep moving forward, we can't look back behind us, into the past, we have to keep looking forward. Our destiny awaits us.

It's easy to give into your fears. We can be blinded by our pain and grief. Sometimes we can't see straight through the rain. Sometimes we have to start small, or with nothing, to get where we dream of being in life:

Singing
Acting
Dancing
Modelling
Cooking
Carpenter
Construction Worker
Lawyer
Doctor
ANYTHING


We all have to make certain sacrifces for what we want. We all have to keep our helds high and face it through the storm. Don't let the waves of destruction crash into you. Hope will always be there for you. God will always be there for you. Believe in yourself. Pray. Hope. Have faith and anything would be accomplished if you set your heart and mind to it.

As life begins to take it's darkened toll, we have to fight and work as hard as possible for what we want; for who we want. Sometimes love can be painful without having that person by your side. Never give up hope. Go out there and get them. Get them to notice you. Capture their hearts. And even if you just remain as friends... it will be better than nothing, because to realize that you have this person in your life, will make you stronger and happier.

Anything is possible if you believe....


Jordan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg I love the first two paragraphs and the last one most but do we like share a part of our minds or something? lol I think you word it better than I ever could my writing is rather difficult to understand for those who dont know me..eitherway I think you're better lol.

KT J. said...

Hey! Your hair is amazing :)
I'm KT, comment back if you wanna...

Mizure said...

Thats the spirit

I really agree with what you say and its very pursuassive.
Love the writing style, wish I could sound as good in what I write.

It has now got me thinking of my life and dreams...interesting yet scary

KT J. said...

Well, personally your blogs are very mature, interesting, and deep- i love it =)
I'm not exactly sure how to subscribe but I'll try lol
Also, I don't exactly know many people on blogger, but I will tell those who comment me about you- you're amazing!
Personally, singing is something I love to do- I've been doing it for the past 12 years! Idk if I'm any good, but I can give you a link, so I can have your opinion...if you want it...lol
And your welcome for loving your hair...awkward moment right? haha
And thanks for saying I'm gorgeous, You don't know how good that made me feel, so thanks =)
<3 ~KT~ <3

KT J. said...

lol yeah- i love singing! ever since i was 4 =)
haha as soon as a video uploads, i'll send ya the link. i bet your singing is better, i've had no lessons except choir for a half a year lol
you do give hope, at least to me, and it rocks!
i dont have myspace, but im sure they're super random =)
and again i thank you for saying im gorgeous, because, i really don't feel gorgeous... =(
anyways, hope your day is kickin!
~KT~ <3