Thursday 5 June 2008

Who can I trust?

I just don't know who to trust anymore.

I'm just afraid of giving out my full trust to people and fucked up again. I've been stupid and blind enough to give it to them and in the end I paid the price. I just don't think I can get close to people like I used to. I know we all have to take chances in our life... but at the moment... I just don't know. It's very complicated and I just have thinking about it.

I'm afraid of going into another relationship with someone; because I know I'll end up at square one again. I don't know if that person is cheating on me behind my back. I don't know if they really love me. I don't know if they respect me for who I am. I don't know if they'll get bored of me. It's these kind of things that make me afraid of being with someone.

I hate going to bed alone. I just want someone who will always love me. Someone who I can grow old with. Someone I can always laugh and cry with. Someone I can turn to cry on their shoulder. Someone who will protect me. Someone who will accept and respect me for who I am. Someone to cuddle with during the night. Someone to make me part of their world.

I hope someone can prove me wrong. I just don't know what to expect anymore. I don't know what to believe in. I just don't know who I can trust these days.

I guess with this generation I'll never know.


Jordan.A

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

Well, I hope you find someone who can do that for you.. :-)