Monday 7 April 2008

One of those "days"

When you feel empty and numb inside.
When you feel like screaming... but nothing comes out.
When you need someone to be there for you... but there's no one.
When you want to be with the person you love... they are not there.
When you hide the pain from others and pretend nothing is wrong.
When you want to achieve and succed on your dream... it takes time .
When you wish and pray every night to build that dream... it takes time.
When you don't have any friends that share the same interests as you.
When you can't find anyone that has a passion for singing or acting.
When you replace your emotions with food to make you better.
When you feel so alone and trapped.
When you feel as though no one can understand you.
When you feel like crying... but nothing comes out.
When your chest hurts from the pain.
That's what I'm feeling right now...
I just wish I had someone to take me away.
I just wish I could be living my dream right now.
I just wish I had my wings to fly with the birds.
I just wish I was living my dream.
I just wish I was out there.
I just wish time hurried up.

No comments: