Wednesday 9 April 2008

Could this be a sign?

A dream is a dream. Sometimes they don't mean anything. Sometimes they tell us something that we need to know. It's quite confusing. I don't know if my dream is trying to tell me something or it doesn't mean anything. I base my life around the fairy tale of "Cinderella"; because of the message of the story: never give up on what you believe in; if you want something, you have to fight and work hard for it; just keep believing in your dreams and yourself.

Anyways, last night, I had a dream. I was in some garden and there was a girl crying. She couldn't see me, but I could see her. Suddenly, a woman appeared and pulled out a magic wand. I realized I was in the story of "Cinderella". After a while, the Stepmother appeared with a magic wand. The Fairy Godmother and the Stepmother were battling against each other.

Usually, the good side wins but this time the Stepmother won. The power from the Fairy Godmothers' wand was destroyed and Cinderella didn't have her "happy ever after". I know some people might call me stupid or odd... but could this be a sign that my dream of becoming a successful singer be an epic failure?

It's quite confusing to be honest. I'm not paying attention to it or that I'm worrying about it... but it's just a thought. I know singers/actors/dancers/models get rejected most of the time. It happens. The Entertainment Industry is a tough game. You got to play your cards right. You have to keep the ball rolling, no matter what happens, and keep moving forward.

As long as I have my family and friends to support and push me; then it's going to be worth the journey. I'm doing this for all the right reasons. I know staying true to yourself and being who you are will always make the person shine. Besides, as long as I have faith in Jesus Christ (always have and will) and have him in my life: it will make me the most thankful person alive.


Jordan

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

That is a weird dream.. But I agree.. You should keep on trying to sing and stuff..