Monday 14 July 2008

What should I do, what should I do?!

I'm so tempted to go back to smoking again.
Although I've quit since January 26th.
I just feel like a cigarette so much right now.
I need something to relieve the stress.
I've been good so far... it just confuses me!!
My brain says yes and no at the same time.
It isn't easy...

I was thinking about something...
"IF" I start smoking again; I could probably cut it down.
I know I used to chain smoke a lot... which is BAD!!
But, I could just be a social smoker and smoke when I'm out with friends.
I smoked Winfield greys which is about 2mils.
I would just take it slowly and see how I go with it.
I'll just start again for a bit and then quit again.

AAAAAAAAARGH I DON'T KNOW!!!!!

I know that my singing sounds good to me... although it still needs improvement.
but I just really feel stressed and have everything bottled up inside and feel like to explode!!
I'm trying not to be weak and be strong!
I'm trying to take the fight!!!
I'm starting to break down.... it's too much for me!!
I don't know what I should do!!
*sigh*


Jordan.A

No comments: