Monday 14 July 2008

As time goes by

I begin to wonder for the future.
What's left for me?
What is left to hope in?

Am I having my hopes too high for being a successful singer?
Am I looking for something that isn't there?
Am I wasting my time?

I don't know...

I pray and pray every single night for a miracle.
I try my best to never give up hope and keep believing.
But I just don't know if I can hold on any longer...

I really do want this... I love music. It's my passion... my life.
I dream about this so much for it to happen.
I don't want to give up hope in this.
I do have faith... well what's left of it.

I had a dream last night...
I was in some unknown place; staring out in the night sky.
I saw a bright shooting star streak across the sky.
I remember saying "I wish to be a singer"

And then I woke up into reality...

I just wish and pray that my rainbow will come smiling through...

Sometimes things don't happen for a reason I guess...


Jordan.A

No comments: